Friday, September 28, 2012

Friends Forever


And I never thought I'd feel this way  
And as far as I'm concerned  
I'm glad I got the chance to say  
That I do believe, I love you
 
And if I should ever go away  
Well, then close your eyes and try to feel 
The way we do today  
And then if you can remember
 
Keep smiling, keep shining  
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure 
That's what friends are for  
For good times and bad times 
I'll be on your side forever more  
That's what friends are for
 
Well, you came in loving me  
And now there's so much more I see  
And so by the way I thank you
 
Oh and then for the times when we're apart  
Well, then close your eyes and know  
These words are coming from my heart  
And then if you can remember
 
Keep smiling and keep shining  
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure  
That's what friends are 
for good times and bad times  
I'll be on your side forever more  
That's what friends are for


















































No comments:

Post a Comment